Actor/resses voices.... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fritz
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Do u like an actor/resse's voice?

I love Anthony Hopkins voice and Hugh Grant's voice.

For the girls I love Drew Barrymore's voice (esp in Chralies Angels 1)
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)

Rupert Everett (My Best Friend's Wedding, An Ideal Husband, The Importance of Being Earnest, etc) has a really sexy voice. As does Sir Sean Connery
Fritz
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Rupert Everett (My Best Friend's Wedding, An Ideal Husband, The Importance of Being Earnest, etc) has a really sexy voice. As does Sir Sean Connery
My mum thinks Sir Sean Connery's voice is melting...bless her
Specialheffa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Alan Rickman –the man, the myth…THE VOICE!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES!!!!!! No one can beat him..... ooo the thought of him whispering love sonnets in your ear..
Specialheffa
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Someone’s been watching too much Sense & Sensibility!!
lol... definitely.. plus he recorded a love sonnet for charity with a load of other stars, its available to buy on CD! You got to admit he has the most sensual voice ever, .. on a different scale, Vin Diesl has quite a sexy deep voice..
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Keira has a nice voice

Nicolas Cage's voice is awesome though :cool:
kokopops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
vin diesel has a very sexy voice....MMMMM :P
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Specialheffa)
lol... definitely.. plus he recorded a love sonnet for charity with a load of other stars, its available to buy on CD! You got to admit he has the most sensual voice ever, .. on a different scale, Vin Diesl has quite a sexy deep voice..
I believe I read somewhere that Alan Rickman owes his slightly unusual voice to some kind of speech disorder :confused: :confused:
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't want to sound silly here... but I always have to watch American films with subtitles on because a lot of the actors/actresses tend to drawl. (Also because I have hearing problems, but hey...)
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ewan mcgregor... hmmm...

lou xxx
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
ewan mcgregor... hmmm...

lou xxx
Yeah, he's really sexy... particularly on Moulin Rouge
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love the way Cate Balnchett kind of puurs when she speaks, and that she speaks peoperly, she is a theatre trained actress.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh, I just remembered another sexy voice! Bill Paterson! Lovely Scottish accent... hmmm, seems I go for the Scottish accents.. like Eddie's
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone else have to watch things with the subtitles? <feels old before her time>
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still, anyone else have to watch things with subtitles? I blame actors/actresses for not speaking properly - they get paid enough and yet they still can't do their job.
amexblack
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fritz)

Hank Azaria, who is the voice behind Moe, Apu and others, has a really cool voice.

He's incidentally on strike, along with the rest of The Simpsons' cast, demanding over $300,000 per episode ... for about 5 hours a week of work. What a cool job
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I’m going to be unpopular with the female members when I says this but “mediocre” … maybe it’s just living in Scotland his accent seems run of the mill.
i am scottish, have scottish family and used to live there, but it still does it for me... but i do have a soft spot for scottish accents probably cos i jus love the place.

hehe, my mum was saying how lucky i am next year... i'll be in dundee surrounded by guys with cute accents who will like my english accent... sorted

lou xxx
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Keanu Reeves

"Whoa."
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

A little more response, please? That is my best anecdote!

eek! Listen you! You little furball red...thing! Don't ever respond to any of my posts again because your avatar freaks me out! I hate it! I hate it!!!!
M.M.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amexblack)
Hank Azaria, who is the voice behind Moe, Apu and others, has a really cool voice.

He's incidentally on strike, along with the rest of The Simpsons' cast, demanding over $300,000 per episode ... for about 5 hours a week of work. What a cool job
Regarding the Simpsons, Dan Castellaneta has created a really legendary voice for Homer. Oh well, I'll always have a soft spot for the Simpsons anyway, it's basically where I learnt most of my English from
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed