The Student Room Group

Okay, how old do you look?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eliza.anne
Lol wtf he's usually nice :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :lol:
Original post by eliza.anne
Lol. He's being a dick for the sake of it :rolleyes: I'm not blonde, orange and I've never worn fake nails/eyelashes/hair so I don't really adhere to the stereotypical 'Essex girl' look :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applaud you very much so :congrats: It seems very few people escape it around here
I've been served before at TGIs and Little Italy so I guess about 18-20, when I had tonnes of make up on at prom people told me I looked about 22.

I'm 17

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 403
I think I look about 16/17 but I'm 20 and turning 21 soon! Ahhh! I'm sure I will be grateful for youthful looks in the future though.
Reply 404
One good thing about looking so young is when you are in town, none of the charity or company representatives stop you on the street as they think you are too young :tongue:

Looking young might be a nuisance when getting ID'd for drink, but it does have some perks lol.
Original post by ashleighgiles
Ah I see. I was having trouble opening both links (poor router at my friend's flat)
I personally think that people with stubbles look older though! As for hair, it depends on the person's facial features. Some people look younger with longer hair, and others don't. :biggrin:

I wonder if I look younger than my real age though.
Just out of curiosity (to anyone out there too), do my glasses change make me look older?

539883_10200365775040893_1167255368_n.jpg

206440_4606922124992_69876088_n.jpg

Maybe a bit older but definitely intelligent and student like, (a good thing as we are on the 'student forum' after all lol). I'd say you look 18 but if anyone says you don't, its actually a good thing for a girl. For boys its the problem IMO
(edited 10 years ago)
How old do you think I look please? :smile:

Original post by timmy-scott

That's hard... 22-24?:tongue:
Original post by chignesh10

I know your age, so I won't answer :ninja:
Original post by Harrie Lyons
Maybe a bit older but definitely intelligent and student like, (a good thing as we are on the 'student forum' after all lol). I'd say you look 18 but if anyone says you don't, its actually a good thing for a girl. For boys its the problem IMO

Lol do I really look that diligent? I guess I'll take that as a good thing :colondollar:
So generally its better for boys to look more mature than they are? Hmm, alright then. That's something new. :biggrin:

Really? Some guy from my previous cohort told me that wearing glasses makes me look like some strict old aunty. He was kind of a ... weird person. :eek:

Definitely above 20! Am I right? Or am I a dummy and wrong? :lazy:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ashleighgiles
Lol do I really look that diligent? I guess I'll take that as a good thing :colondollar:
So generally its better for boys to look more mature than they are? Hmm, alright then. That's something new. :biggrin:

Really? Some guy from my previous cohort told me that wearing glasses makes me look like some strict old aunty. He was kind of a ... weird person. :eek:

Definitely above 20! Am I right? Or am I a dummy and wrong? :lazy:

I'm 20 :/ but thanks hehe. Everyone used to say I looked about 15 when I was 19! Think it's because i've got slimmer

19 or 20 maybe. You don't look any older than 20 to me

18 maybe?
Keron.jpgWhat do you think? I get anything from 15 to 21
Reply 413
I think I look 16/17

But I've had someone on here think I was 19

I hope I look 16, considering that's my age. but Idk :erm:
Reply 414

19/20
Original post by Holby_fanatic
He's always so mean to me. :sad:

Well, he's a poop :teehee:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,You look like 21?
Original post by ForgetMe
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,You look like 21?

nahhhh 18

You look around 25 to me?!

Quick Reply

Latest