Pharmacy media and Apps Watch

Icecream1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,

I wanted to start a thread sharing media (phone Apps, YouTube videos, websites etc.) that is useful for pharmacy students.

I have a friend who recommended some apps that are free on Android (I’m not sure if it is on the Apple store.) He said “farlex dictionary” is very extensive and has a specific medicine section. I know of a “drug tarriff” app but I am not sure how useful that is for us.

I know on YouTube there are some useful videos, there are some videos from a “Dr Najeeb” which I found very useful.

If you have any type of media that you think is useful please post it.

Thanks.
singleandrich
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
PJ app as well
TigerSwift
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I found the Medscape MD and the Micromedex Drug information apps useful. They give some good overviews on drugs that can supplement BNF content. For example, pharmacology.

CPPE did a guide on useful pharmacy apps, which is worth a read: http://www.cppe.ac.uk/News/Article.a...leID=290&ID=78
Icecream1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TigerSwift)
I found the Medscape MD and the Micromedex Drug information apps useful. They give some good overviews on drugs that can supplement BNF content. For example, pharmacology.

CPPE did a guide on useful pharmacy apps, which is worth a read: http://www.cppe.ac.uk/News/Article.a...leID=290&ID=78
Nice one! A newly graduated pharmacist suggested to download CPPE, NICE, SIGN, PJ, Patient UK and Drug tariff apps.‏

X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?