The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

back after a long 6 month absence of mourning the death of the denver nuggets... see things are getting pretty heated in here as usual haha! heat 3 peat for me this year, i said okc mid-season but the clippers have really shown their deficiencies this series. and as for the pacers winning the east? not happening i'm afraid, stop dreaming people. (as much as i'd like it to)

p.s what were the final nba fantasy league standings? i was checking occasionally before and editing my roster but went to check a min ago, and forgot my password.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2301
Can I just not see a heat 3 peat ffs.
Heat to win this year, Lakers to make a hit back next year and Rose to destroy next year. GO BULLS!
just did chad ford's mock draft calculator thing, this is fate everyone, 0.8% chance of glory

wiggins isnt going 1st
Original post by xmertic
Heat to win this year, Lakers to make a hit back next year and Rose to destroy next year. GO BULLS!

rose is done
Original post by S-man10
wiggins isnt going 1st

didn't say he was lol
Original post by rohannnnn
didn't say he was lol

lol i forgot you are dreaming. but why would u take him if u had 1st pick?
Reply 2308
Steve Kerr rejected the Knicks to coach the warriors:confused:.
I'm still confused at why they fired jackson
Reply 2309
TNT is too great

Have you not seen the rosters of both? Plus it's NY too much shenanigans and zeinmaster lurking behind anything sign of things going bad, they'll be calling for him to start coaching. Kerr showing his high IQ as always.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
lol i forgot you are dreaming. but why would u take him if u had 1st pick?

i wouldn't, it's just a lottery generator thing i did that does it for you based on the % of each team getting each pick haha...not me manually choosing my preferences:
http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2014/mockdraft

although i still think wiggins could go first in the draft if the 76ers get 1st pick, although i think parker is the better option. it will vary for each team tbh, will be good to see if wiggins can actually reach his potential, watching him this season he has varied from amazing to absolutely awful loool. embiid/parker look great though, be brilliant additions for any lottery team.
Original post by MK27
Steve Kerr rejected the Knicks to coach the warriors:confused:.
I'm still confused at why they fired jackson

no one wants to go to the knicks

jesus supporting miami is bad for our health
Reply 2312
If Nets don't win this from here ffs.
Reply 2313
****, you can't make this up

Clear as day foul. How do you miss that :rofl:
Reply 2314
Original post by 419
****, you can't make this up

Clear as day foul. How do you miss that :rofl:

They called it exactly how they did for the thunder but Lebron and Allen with the clutch D
Reply 2315
The Heat were amazing last night. Ray Allen showing he still has the clutch gene.

Spurs are quite scary, defeating Portland!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MK27
They called it exactly how they did for the thunder but Lebron and Allen with the clutch D

Original post by woztar
The Heat were amazing last night. Ray Allen showing he still has the clutch gene.

Spurs are quite scary, defeating Portland!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The clutch gene never goes. Either have it or you don't.
Original post by S-man10
rose is done

If he gets one more serious injury then yeah, he's done. But for now it's all about #thereturn

He'll soon be pulling apart teams defense soon :smile:
Original post by xmertic
If he gets one more serious injury then yeah, he's done. But for now it's all about #thereturn

He'll soon be pulling apart teams defense soon :smile:

this is his 2nd knee injury which need long term recovery. he is done now. we all said he'd be doing that last year until that happened