The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S-man10
ouch that would hurt

Yup haha kid looks so scarred :rofl:
Reply 681
Like the Gortat and others trade for Wizards, playoffs or bust now and Suns given up before the seasons even started lol
Reply 682
Suns will probably score Wiggins. They are betting everything on this deep draft.
Reply 683
Original post by S-man10
Suns will probably score Wiggins. They are betting everything on this deep draft.

Them and Philly front runners at this point
Reply 684
Original post by alexsong
Them and Philly front runners at this point

Will be very interesting to see how this whole saga pans out. How many from the draft will be a hit and how many will flop.
Reply 685
Original post by S-man10
Will be very interesting to see how this whole saga pans out. How many from the draft will be a hit and how many will flop.

Yeah definitely, did you see the story about how Wiggins will sign with Nike for $180m as soon as he goes pro. Talk about pressure. This Dante Exum kid intruiges me a lot too
Yeah definitely, did you see the story about how Wiggins will sign with Nike for $180m as soon as he goes pro. Talk about pressure. This Dante Exum kid intruiges me a lot too

Was Adidas wasn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarryJames
Was Adidas wasn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they both were thinking about putting that kinda money down for him. And theres a chance that a Chinese brand goes higher. He's a lucky man.
Reply 688
I thought i posted that it was a rumour. First they said nike then they said adidas.
Reply 689
You really think he'd live up to the hype as a rookie? Consider jordans forst year. He made it big. In contrast with other player. Imo better to take a penny and large shares from the profits. Worth a lot more. Nike exceeded sales by a very large amount with air jordan
Reply 690
Made a trade where I lose iggy, john wall, reggie jackson and marc gasol but I acquire ty lawson, kawhi leonard, greg monroe and paul george.

- Iggy is going to have a good year in terms of assists and maybe rebounds but he's on a team with scoring machines.
- John Wall will probably have a huge year - I kinda regret losing him.
- Reggie Jackson is showing that he can blscire and assist but when Westbrook comes back he'll be less effective.
- Marc Gasol is good, effective and efficient but meh.

- Ty Lawson can assist, hit the 3 and score. He'll be the Nuggets' key player on offence but I question his efficiency and he's definitely not getting John Wall's numbers this year.
- Kawhi Leonard should have a great year though probably not as huge a breakout as John Wall (yeah I know it's different positions but still its the fantasy points that matter). Leonard should be hitting threes, boards and assists, plus Popovich wants to increase his role in the team's offence.
- Greg Monroe isn't too much of a leap down from Marc Gasol in fantasy but he is on a team with Josh Smith and Andre Drummond so he'll lose some boards and points. Currently in the preseason he's doing fine.
- Paul George is a superstar and is basically a better Iggy. He's who I was shooting for.

Why is everyone telling me it was a bad trade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 691
Original post by Jingers
Made a trade where I lose iggy, john wall, reggie jackson and marc gasol but I acquire ty lawson, kawhi leonard, greg monroe and paul george.

- Iggy is going to have a good year in terms of assists and maybe rebounds but he's on a team with scoring machines.
- John Wall will probably have a huge year - I kinda regret losing him.
- Reggie Jackson is showing that he can blscire and assist but when Westbrook comes back he'll be less effective.
- Marc Gasol is good, effective and efficient but meh.

- Ty Lawson can assist, hit the 3 and score. He'll be the Nuggets' key player on offence but I question his efficiency and he's definitely not getting John Wall's numbers this year.
- Kawhi Leonard should have a great year though probably not as huge a breakout as John Wall (yeah I know it's different positions but still its the fantasy points that matter). Leonard should be hitting threes, boards and assists, plus Popovich wants to increase his role in the team's offence.
- Greg Monroe isn't too much of a leap down from Marc Gasol in fantasy but he is on a team with Josh Smith and Andre Drummond so he'll lose some boards and points. Currently in the preseason he's doing fine.
- Paul George is a superstar and is basically a better Iggy. He's who I was shooting for.

Why is everyone telling me it was a bad trade?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like what you did I wouldn't call it a bad trade by any means
Reply 692
I like what you did I wouldn't call it a bad trade by any means

Might just be friends messing with me because everyone else in the league is american.

I cant wait for sman to come in and say not bad... just like honey nut cheerios or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 693
Original post by Jingers
Might just be friends messing with mhave because everyone else in the leagu is american.

I cant wait for sman to come in and say not bad... just like honey nut cheerios or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was gonna say not bad. Good trading away Gasol and now you have 2 all stars in leonard and george
Reply 694
Anyone fancy Michael Carter Williams in fantasy ? I want another guard so talk to me re trades my team = Isiah's Knicks
Reply 695
In the 3 years he's been in NY Melo has 452 assists. Last season alone Kobe Bryant registered 469 Lebron registered 551 :laugh:
Reply 696
Original post by S-man10
In the 3 years he's been in NY Melo has 452 assists. Last season alone Kobe Bryant registered 469 Lebron registered 551 :laugh:

The amount of triple-doubles he has had must be as low as an abyss :tongue:
Reply 697
Original post by S-man10

Melos assists are embarassing but this is misleading because 1. he hasnt played 3 full years in New York and 2. Kobe and Lebron played more minutes & games over the period in question
Reply 698
Melos assists are embarassing but this is misleading because 1. he hasnt played 3 full years in New York and 2. Kobe and Lebron played more minutes & games over the period in question

Those numbers for kobe and lebron were only for last year :tongue:
Reply 699
Knicks should have tanked this year lolz

2 days to go. Let the bashing start

Latest