The Student Room Group

Questions on Higher Education Bursary Application Form EU13B... HELP please

Hello, I was trying to fill in my Higher Education Bursary Application Form EU13B.
There is my first question:
SECTION 4, A2
Do you expect to receive any income or award for example, income from an employer or property, state benefits, private pension contributions, bursaries and scholarships and student grant or loan for the 2013/14 academic year?
If 'Yes', give details below.

And here is table:
Source of income / Total gross income for the year and the currency in which it will be paid (E -evidence required)

IMG_0050.jpg

My situation: I expect to receive Student Loan from 'Student Loans Company' and bursary (for that I am applying in this form, but I do not have any evidence of Loan I will receive or Bursary.), so what should I write here?

2nd question: If my parents are divorced, and I live with mother, should I write my father's income?

HELP, ADVISE please.
Thank you in advance :smile:
Hi! I'm in the same situation! I've been filling out the EU13B form and I've become stuck at a few questions.

I have also applied for a Loan and grant, but I wasn't thinking of including those in this form - I was told that after you submit the first form (the EU13N form or something like that), this one is sent automatically - so I would assume they are aware that you have applied for a loan/bursary.

& I think it should only be necessary for you to write your mothers income - unless you father has been providing for you (and paying taxes in the country that you'll be needing evidence from). Really, only include his income if it's beneficial to the bursary you could be receiving. :smile:) hope i helped!!
Reply 2
In this form (Higher Education Bursary Application Form EU13B)
Section 6
Block C
Dependant's details

is written: Give details of any children who will be wholly or mainly financially dependent on you during the academic year 2013/14.
So, if I have a sister, should my parents write her details here?
And, should my parents write me in this table?
6c.jpg
No, I don't think they should include, only your sister :smile:
They should only include your sister***

they already have all your details
Hello,

Regarding the section 6 Dependent's details part. What should I write at "Income from all sources after income tax and social security contributions"?

My brother receives a Allocation from the state, which isn't taxed. And he receives a bursary from the school for his performances in study.

Should I write any of these there? And if 'YES' how should I provide for proof for these because the Ministry of Finance or Ministry of Education doesn't give any statement for these
Reply 6
Hello, I want to ask whether this bursary is paid in money, I mean my friend told me it will be just for reducing my university tax.
Reply 7
does anybody know how much is this bursary worth?:smile:
Reply 8
1,000 pounds I think

Quick Reply

Latest