wat do u think the best reaction towards wat happened to "Ahmed Ismail" Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anwar
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
High ppl:

wat do u think a normal person could do as a reaction towards wat happened yesterday to Ahmed Ismail.
and who do u think is right......Israel...or...Arabs.. ..and who is the terrorist as ppl say??
plz give ur opinion..............and pray 4 the guy and all dead ppl
Amazing
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anwar)
High ppl:

wat do u think a normal person could do as a reaction towards wat happened yesterday to Ahmed Ismail.
and who do u think is right......Israel...or...Arabs.. ..and who is the terrorist as ppl say??
He deserved to die, but it hasn't really achieved a great deal, and I think it's genuinely one of the stupidest things Israel have done in a long time.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anwar)
High ppl:

Never heard of him. Who is (rather WAS) he?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
stupid move by israelis, opened a can of man eating worms

its the whole perception of fighting "terrorism" they are planning of withdrawing israeli settlements, but they dont want it to look like they have lost,( to terrorists) so they are killing valuable palentstains (im tired, dont attack my spelling) in preparation of their withdraw.

i think arafat's head will soon be on the block myself
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Here's what I honestly heard on the radio this morning coming into work.(Shannon Burke show out of North Carolina I think)

Caller: Say, Shannon, how bout that Sheik yesterday?
Shannon: Sure, d'you see them missiles?
Caller: Didn't leave much did they?
Shannon: Just a wheel, and a pool of blood.
Caller: And a towel

:rolleyes:
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think that the israelis are just trying to be provocative I mean what other explanation is there for doing something like this that achieves nothing other than making people angery. They just want a way out to the peace agreement I think :mad: The palistinians should just be given their land, What do israel have to loose by giving it up any way?
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
I think that the israelis are just trying to be provocative I mean what other explanation is there for doing something like this that achieves nothing other than making people angery. They just want a way out to the peace agreement I think :mad: The palistinians should just be given their land, What do israel have to loose by giving it up any way?
First of all, Barrakk did offer to give the palestinian 95% of all teh land they asked for, Including a large part of eastern Jerusalem. Instead of comming with another proposal or try to proceed with negotiations Arafat responded by canceling all negotiations and starting the last intifada which has been the death of more than two thousand people. Even if he did not want toa ccept the proposal, he should have continued peace talks instead of causing a complete chaos in the region which will leave the palestinians in a worse position than ever.

Second, Hamas leaders themselves has said that Yassin was irreplacable. He was a higly symbolic terrorist figure and responsible for the deaths of more than 300 Israelis. Killing him was justified.

Furthermore, the UN has recently released a resolution condemming the assasination, but they failed to pass a resolution condemming killings of Israeli civilian children. Peoples convinient and biased attitude towards Israel is naive. If peopel insist on condemming israel for defending themselves, and not lifting a finger when palestinians slaughter innocent Israeli civilians is it so strange that Israel ignore the EU when it comes to the opinions regarding the conflict?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise