Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a grade 8/gold medal verse and prose exam coming up in a few days and I've lost my notes for my grade 6 theory! I've just been told that I need to know my theory from previous grades...I have a lesson tomorrow and I can't ask my teacher as she expects me to know it! Someone please help me!! I need the theory from grade 6 which is all to do with resonance,breathing,voice projection etc.
    I can't find any information online and there's no online version of 'knowledge matters'. I also don't have time to buy the book either...
    Someone please help!!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my grade 6 on Sunday! You've slightly alarmed me with the idea of theory for the exam as I wasn't told about it! Could you explain what theory is needed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well the theory is what is part of the knowledge section, which is out of 20. The examiner may ask you questions about the breathing process or resonance along with other things. If you're unsure what else there is, Google the specification I really need to find the theory for grade 6!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 18, 2013

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.