Would I be able to contact my teacher after school? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am leaving high school and will be going to college soon.
I was wondering if I could ask my English teacher for his email or something I can contact him on.
I just want to stay in contact with him as I have a strong relationship with him, and I don't want to lose contact with him as he has done so much for me and helped me a lot.
I want to be able to contact him mainly because I am doing English Language and Literature as an A level, and if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be doing them as an A level, he has made me enjoy the subject a lot more than I did.
I want to be able to update him on my progress throughout the years. Obviously, if he doesn't want me to have his email or something like that, then end of story.
Would we be allowed to do this in the UK? I really want to keep this friendship we share and keep him updated.

Also, I don't think he has Facebook as he goes on about how much he hates it when people mention it. Not that I would add him if he did, just letting you know, as some people suggest to add their teacher on Facebook.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I think you should just ask him for it worst case he says no. I don't think there would be any problem I keep in contact with a teacher from school and she gave me her email without me even asking!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads