The Student Room Group

Which foundation year ?

To sum up : HEFP, Bath or Into City University for a foudation year for studiying after Business, Economics or Finance ?

Hello everybody,
I'm an International student of 18 years old. I just get my French baccalaureate in the Economics and Social stream, speicialize in Mathematics with approximaively 13/20 overall, 19/20 in maths and 13/20 in Economics.
I obtained also 6.0 in the IELTS.

My aim is to study business, finance or economics in the top UK university.
However, is not possible because of my level in english and my marks in the French Baccalaureate (i needed 15 at least).

This is why I'm going to do a foundation year.
I have to make a choice between HEFP in Warwick in ""Business" (or Maths and Economics if it's possible to change), Bath foundation year in "Business" and Into city university London in "Business and Economics with Acouting". I have to make a choice quickly and I have appointments with them next week (maybe it's going to facilitate my decision).

My first choice is HEFP because it seems to me that this foundation increase my chance to go to Warwick after. But I'm not sure if it's the best choice so I need you point of view and all the information about these foundations that you have !!
I'm sorry if there is some mistakes and if it's too long.
Many thanks for your consideration
Jad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending