Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In Scottish qualifications, when it comes to advanced higher studies... We have to create internal folios. One of these things that we need to include is an essay in English about some of the problems in the country you are talking about or in countries that speak the language you are studying... Could anyone tell me what kinds of things they are looking for, thanks for any help.

ReputationRep:
    I presume this is referring to Advanced Higher language courses? I'm taking French and German, and as far as I know you can write your folio pieces on a piece of literature you have studied or an essay on contemporary France/Germany. For instance, you could discuss the Eurozone crisis for AH German if you wanted to,

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.