Turn on thread page Beta

How would you get this sleeping pattern right again? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so last night I didnt sleep well (abou 1 or 2 hours sleep) as I had an interview the next day (which was 9 - 2 earlier today) so I was tired but went to it anyway. I got home at 3.00 today and thought id lie on my bed for a bit but ive just woke up an hour ago at 8pm so have had like 5 hours sleep. So my patterns messed up! As Ive just woke up I dont think I'l be sleeping tonight but yea whats the best thing to do/what would you do to get your pattern back now? When would you sleep or would you try and stay away for the next 30 hours then go to bed tomorrow evening?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would choose to stay up for the 30 hours and set an alarm to wake up at a decent time again. As long as you don't have anything that you need to be wide awake for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXHolly_90Xx)
    Personally I would choose to stay up for the 30 hours and set an alarm to wake up at a decent time again. As long as you don't have anything that you need to be wide awake for
    I've tried this but I can never do it. Maybe you can OP but I would just go to bed now, set an alarm for a normal time and force yourself out of bed at that time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I've tried this but I can never do it. Maybe you can OP but I would just go to bed now, set an alarm for a normal time and force yourself out of bed at that time.
    Yeah it will be hard!
    It's easier if you are a gamer lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXHolly_90Xx)
    Yeah it will be hard!
    It's easier if you are a gamer lol
    OP should go out and buy a cheap 360 and Skyrim. Job done.

ReputationRep:
    I use to do this all the time over the summer holidays; its best just to keep eating and go out :yy:

Dont fall asleep on a bus or anything though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.