Turn on thread page Beta

MUN Meet watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This idea has been suggested for a long time, but would people be interested by an MUN meet up?

We could link up with the HOC's meet in August or plan our own. Either way, it would be a great event for the community.

ReputationRep:
    Sure why not

ReputationRep:
    I think you should combine it with the MHoC, that way a better turnout can be anticipated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheese_Monster)
    I think you should combine it with the MHoC, that way a better turnout can be anticipated
    true say... in my time at the MuN is it just me or has the turn out deminished a huge amount? under both Birch and T_C massive purges occured for useless members...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got rid of a lot of deadwood through various roll calls but struggled to find active people to replace them. The biggest challenge for our new SG is to deliver increased activity here.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely be up for it

ReputationRep:
    Unless you all fancy coming to Africa for a meet, fraid it's going to be too far for me to come, but enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Depends where for me, but sounds like a nice idea
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    I'll bump this up in case people are still interested.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently preparing to move to France, so a meet is out of the question for me, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Sure I'd be interested if anyone else is.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.