Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a student at the University of Bradford looking to share a beautiful apartment with someone. I am 22year old female moving in from the republic of ireland in SEPTEMBER. I am looking for a non-smoker, female preferred, professional or student. I have this apartment held for me to move in for SEPTEMBER and it is currently let out to others short term until August.

£600 pcm
    The Gatehaus, Bradford City Centre BD1

1 Double bedroom available in a 2 bedroom flat:

Balcony
    Central heating
    Parking
    Furnished
    Description

Located in Little Germany within the city centre, and close to local amenities.
    10-15mins walk to University of bradford, 5-7min to Bradford interchange.

These award winning apartments have been finished of to a very high standard and are unique to Bradford, Very executive and very desirable living accommodation.
    Boasting high quality fixture and fittings; maple floors and Italian designer kitchens.
    Each apartment will be provided Furnished, again to a very high spec.

Features and Benefits:
    Exclusive Modern Fittings and furnishing
    Designer Kitchen
    Soundproof walls and doors
    Private with parking at a small extra cost
    Modern quality

Rent: £300PCM (This might be cheaper, Im in the middle of a negotiation with agent at the moment)

Deposit: £650([Bond and first rent] + 50 non refundable admin fee)

More info and pictures Mod edit: please exchange personal details and links via the PM system

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.