Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys,

    I have been worrying and trying to find a place for me and my girl friend to live for my first year at the Uni and I thought I better apply to the Towers just in case we cannot find a place and also a new job for her. I then noticed that you can apply for couples accommodations in the towers which I was unaware of.

    However my question is, does she also need to be apart of the Uni on a course in order to get them with me as when I read this form:


    It does not look like she does but that cannot be right surely?

    Anyone know? Thank you!

    Hi MayroMJR,

    I have the same problem as yours. I need to apply for accomodation to Uni Essex at the end of the July.

    my girl friend will be at essex for language course ( course is not a Essex university course - independent language course ) and ı will do my master at business school. can we stay at towers as a couple ?

    Did you have any idea about couple accommodation ?

    thank you !
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 22, 2013
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.