Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello ,I am applying to university for 2014 entry but however I am only studying 2 A Level, I am taking up 2 AS whiles doing my A Level but I want to know if Surrey and Coventry University could consider me but both unis want 3 A LEVELS, I want to study Adult Nursing, I also have work experience (in a care home) ??

Do you think I have a chance getting in??

ReputationRep:
    I think that if I they ask for 3 A2 levels then that is probably the minimum requirement especially if they explicitly request it. I would consider doing a third year in sixth form so that you can get that 3rd A level, it will probably increase your chances. However, your work in a care home will work in your favour. The best advice I could give would be to ring or email the relevant person at the university and speak to them about it, they will be able to give you some good advice good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 20, 2013

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.