The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChemApp
how long after applying did you get called for interview/given your offer after applying?

I got an offer 4 days after my interview and I got told I got an interview two weeks after applying :smile:
Reply 681
Original post by Roarmaster
I got an offer 4 days after my interview and I got told I got an interview two weeks after applying :smile:

ahh okay how long ago did you apply? it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow I applied

oo u got ur UCl offer then?? wat is it? :eek:
Reply 683
Guys its been over 3 weeks and UCL still haven't acknowledged me I applied on the 4th of November should I call up and ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 684
Original post by keelahla
Guys its been over 3 weeks and UCL still haven't acknowledged me I applied on the 4th of November should I call up and ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think so yes! i applied 14th november and they were the first to acknowledge
Reply 685
Original post by ChemApp
i think so yes! i applied 14th november and they were the first to acknowledge

Thanks I'll call them tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coral Reafs
oo u got ur UCl offer then?? wat is it? :eek:

No I am talking about my Manchester offer which is AAA (I still get accepted if I get ABB)
Original post by ChemApp
ahh okay how long ago did you apply? it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow I applied

I applied on 11th October
No I am talking about my Manchester offer which is AAA (I still get accepted if I get ABB)

damn how comes?? :eek3:
(edited 10 years ago)
I think if it went well you hear back in two weeks max. A friend of mine who had their interview last wednesday got an offer today! I am feeling confident but I don't want to jynx it! Good Luck

Did your friend receive the offer by post? Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by secretdreamerxx
Did your friend receive the offer by post? Good luck!

I don't know I will ask him
Original post by Coral Reafs
damn how comes?? :eek3:

I applied for MChem which is AAA but if I get ABB I get accepted to the BSc.
Original post by keelahla

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbh I don't think it's worth it. If you get interviewed, the earliest date is mid-January I think, so there's a long wait regardless. I think they email you once they've had a look at your application, maybe because of the large number of applicants they haven't got to yours yet??
Hey, anyone else got the UCL intereview in feb? i guess i was like too late for the november one. Also, anyone else get the email for sending a picture of yourself so you are easily recognisable or something? Seems odd but i guess it could somehow be needed ? XD
Reply 694
I still get accepted if I get ABB

I was told this too (I got an offer of AAA) but I don't know if the A of the ABB has to be in Chemistry. Do you or anyone else know if this is the case?
Original post by ps321
I was told this too (I got an offer of AAA) but I don't know if the A of the ABB has to be in Chemistry. Do you or anyone else know if this is the case?

I'm not too sure but going on the idea that we have applied for Chemistry I assume the A would have to be in Chemistry.
Reply 696
I'm not too sure but going on the idea that we have applied for Chemistry I assume the A would have to be in Chemistry.

Although they didn't say that and the website doesn't specify what subject the A must be in for the BSc.
Original post by geor
When I went they said pretty much everyone would get an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yay! also did you have to have a formal interview and if so how was it?
Original post by Thisisthened
Just wondering is nobody considering the likes of Southampton, Sussex, Warwick etc? From the likes of this thread most of the country wants to go to UCL, Imperial or Oxford :lol:

I've applied to Warwick, York, Sussex, Nottingham and Loughborough, Warwick is by far my favourite :biggrin:
Original post by ps321
Although they didn't say that and the website doesn't specify what subject the A must be in for the BSc.

Sorry what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending