Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm at present about to take final year but have just accepted an offer at level 5, I'm transferring universities and course pathway. Just need advice how to go about changing details for student finance and will I be able to obtain student finance for the extra year I will have to do.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

    In regards to changing courses, you can update your course details online via the 'Make Changes to Application' option if you have already submitted your application. If not, just enter the new course details as normal before submitting the application to us.

    We would also need a transfer notification from the new university to confirm that you are transferring this year.


University open days

  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.