Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody else not received an allocation despite applying early on? I applied as soon as I got my application, they sent me an email saying they received it on the 20th March and still nothing. All I see are other people getting allocations and want to know I'm not the only one in the same boat. I know I'm not the only one.

And anyone with any advice or insight as to what could be happening??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EliseTheBees)
    Has anybody else not received an allocation despite applying early on? I applied as soon as I got my application, they sent me an email saying they received it on the 20th March and still nothing. All I see are other people getting allocations and want to know I'm not the only one in the same boat. I know I'm not the only one.

And anyone with any advice or insight as to what could be happening??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied on the same day as you and got mine this Monday just gone.

Don't worry; From what I've seen over the past few weeks they are not sending the letters out in the order they have processed them (Lots of people have received them first are on higher floors so one would expect they were processed later than people on the lower floors). If you don't get it next week try and give them a call .

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.