Turn on thread page Beta

Help finding a book watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically there is a book that I vaguely remember that I want to read again

Here is what I remember:

It is set in London, and I think the character somehow gets the bubonic plague, and then he is brought back to Shakespearean England, and becomes involved with Richard Burbage, where he performs in a production. The author is female I think.

I hope that's enough to find the book.

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the slightest idea what the title may be like or what the author's name may be like? i.e it starts with an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LovePeaceAwesome)
    Do you have the slightest idea what the title may be like or what the author's name may be like? i.e it starts with an A
    No. Although I remember that the paperback cover was black, with stars on it and the title in silver.

I don't think that'll be much help though in case they changed the cover during a reprint or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatPerson)
    Basically there is a book that I vaguely remember that I want to read again

Here is what I remember:

It is set in London, and I think the character somehow gets the bubonic plague, and then he is brought back to Shakespearean England, and becomes involved with Richard Burbage, where he performs in a production. The author is female I think.

I hope that's enough to find the book.

Anyone?
    Susan Cooper - King of Shadows?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Shadows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndiaCaitlinn)
    Susan Cooper - King of Shadows?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Shadows
    PRSOM. Yes! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatPerson)
    PRSOM. Yes! Thank you!
    you're welcome!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.