Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving in in September. Anybody got any horror stories to share, or is anybody also moving in?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have stayed there and it was a horrible experience.

They gave us the kitchen so filthy and the rubbish was still there
    the toilet seat in my bathroom was broken and the whole bathroom was so dirty i had to clean it 3 times before i could use it.
    The tap was broken, we complained several times they didn't get it fixed.
    they sent cleaners to our house who sprayed teh house with some chemicals while we were still there. like we are animals!
    when i moved on the bed was also broken i had to ask them 3 times to send someone to fix it.
    the bathroom plug hole would get blocked every few days and teh bathroom would get flooded.
    AND NOW THEY ARE NOT RETURNING OUR DEPOSIT. THEY ASK FOR CASH SO I GUESS THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY TAX ON THE MONEY THEY MAKE.

ANYONE CONSIDERING MALIK HALLS - MY ADVICE IS STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THERE ARE MANY BETTER PLACES AROUND FOR UPTO 67.5 GBP PER WEEK ALL INCLUSIVE WITH CLEANER AND ALL. MALIK HALLS IS VERY EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. AND GENERALLY THE MANAGEMENT DON'T BELIEVE IN FOLLOWING ANY RULES/LAW. You don't need that headache when you are going to study.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.