The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lonsdale College Applicants 2013/14!

Haven't seen this thread yet, apologies if there already is one.
Anyway, I've applied for Lonsdale as my first choice and Grizedale as second! Studying economics by the way. Let me know if you've applied to Lonsdale too! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied for Lonsdale as first and Grizedale as second aswell! I'm going to be studying Psychology and Marketing lol :smile: So hope that I get in!!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I've put down Lonsdale and Bowland, Lonsdale being my first choice :smile: Studying Computer Science, you looking forward to freshers?
Reply 3
Original post by Le Wookie
I've put down Lonsdale and Bowland, Lonsdale being my first choice :smile: Studying Computer Science, you looking forward to freshers?

I'm looking forward to freshers but have no idea what kinda things are involved? Do you know what will happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by anon2345
I'm looking forward to freshers but have no idea what kinda things are involved? Do you know what will happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that each college does their own thing during freshers. But what each college does exactly, I don't know. I think everyone gets contacted by what college they've got into before they start. They'll probably let us know what day we're starting, what the plan for freshers week is (events, fancy dress etc.) and things like that :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Le Wookie
I know that each college does their own thing during freshers. But what each college does exactly, I don't know. I think everyone gets contacted by what college they've got into before they start. They'll probably let us know what day we're starting, what the plan for freshers week is (events, fancy dress etc.) and things like that :smile:

Ah yeah sounds good haha cant wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Lonsdale is my first choice and Fylde is my second choice, but I really would prefer Lonsdale! I'm studying Business Studies :smile:
I have applied for Lonsdale! Furness my second choice. I have applied for Law and Politics. I hope to see you all around in September!
Reply 8
I actually applied for Grizedale/Furness :colondollar: But I found out today that I got Lonsdale and I'm pretty happy with that :biggrin:

I'm doing English Language and Linguistics (Part 3: Geography).

Is anyone bringing an Xbox/PS3 with them? :tongue:
Reply 9
I applied for Grizedale but got Lonsdale, still pleased as both were on a par for me.

I'm doing Natural Sciences! (Biology, geography & environmental science)

cannot wait to start!! Bit nervous for freshers though!! The day timetable seems hectic enough without the Lonsdale college freshers one being released yet.
Reply 10
Quite a few people have a been put in Lonsdale that didn't even put it down as a choice lol..
Reply 11
I applied for Grizedale or Furness, but got into Lonsdale instead, so I thought I'd come and say hello :smile:
I'm studying media and cultural studies
Now that I know roughly where I'm living, I'm getting really excited about freshers week. Not long to go now! :biggrin:
Got offered a place at Lonsdale! Can't wait now. People should inbox me seeing as we could be flatmates!
Reply 13
See you guys there!!:biggrin:
Original post by ItsSian
I applied for Grizedale or Furness, but got into Lonsdale instead, so I thought I'd come and say hello :smile:
I'm studying media and cultural studies
Now that I know roughly where I'm living, I'm getting really excited about freshers week. Not long to go now! :biggrin:

Lonsdale looks the best anyway. :wink: I'm very excited as well, can't wait for the freshers events to be announced!
Reply 15
Original post by MonsterMorris
Lonsdale looks the best anyway. :wink: I'm very excited as well, can't wait for the freshers events to be announced!

It looks better than I first thought :tongue: I hope it's soon, I'm too impatient!
Reply 16
Yep, I'm in Lonsdale too! :biggrin: Gonna be studying History. Has anyone else had the booklet pack? It has loads of info about moving in and freshers week - mine came this morning and aahhh I'm really excited!
Reply 17
Original post by kingtobias
Yep, I'm in Lonsdale too! :biggrin: Gonna be studying History. Has anyone else had the booklet pack? It has loads of info about moving in and freshers week - mine came this morning and aahhh I'm really excited!

Yeah I got mine! Happened to read it already a few days ago online though. I'm very excited. The day is pretty busy with all these meetings, I hope I don't forget them!
Reply 18
Im doing biomed and got into lonsdale! Cant wait now... wonder what freshers will be like?! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Just paid my deposit for Lonsdale! Can't wait to start, hopefully they annouce what's happening freshers week soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending