Turn on thread page Beta

INSANITY.. Has anybody tried it and lost weight? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I want to try insanity once i get fit as i doubt its for beginners. Has anybody tried it and if so how much weight did you lose? Im a female and there seems to be more males doing in than females in the advert

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Secretnerd123 let me tell you the secret to losing weight and getting as fit as you wish. There is none: you have to burn more calories than you consume - there's no secret whatsoever.

Make sure you improve your metabolism, exercise, eat 5-6 times a day in very small healthy proportions bereft of any junk food, sleep well - these four steppes will guarantee you at least 1.5 kg lost per week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'ancien régime)
    Secretnerd123 let me tell you the secret to losing weight and getting as fit as you wish. There is none: you have to burn more calories than you consume - there's no secret whatsoever.
    This.

Make sure you improve your metabolism, exercise, eat 5-6 times a day in very small healthy proportions bereft of any junk food, sleep well - these four steppes will guarantee you at least 1.5 kg lost per week.
    Not this, there is no reason to eat 5-6 times a day in very small portions.

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I want to try insanity once i get fit as i doubt its for beginners. Has anybody tried it and if so how much weight did you lose? Im a female and there seems to be more males doing in than females in the advert

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OP if you're willing to work on your fitness then forget Insanity. Also, with anything, you lose as much weight as the calorie deficit it creates. So if you create a 500 calorie deficit everyday by say, cycling 30 minutes (just an example), you'll lose ~1lb (0.45kg) a week.

ReputationRep:

That is incorrect and a myth, we all want to keep our metabolism firing fast as possible to help us digest all the food we are required to eat. Eating 6 meals is suppose to speed up metabolism but this is false. Metabolism is related to your total food intake meaning, if you need to eat 2000calories, whether you eat that in 2 meals or 6 meals, your metabolism will still be the same. Put the same amount of food in your body everyday and your body will digest it at the same rate. The main way to increase metabolism is by increasing your overall food intake. (Metabolic Capacity)

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.