Graduate Business courses GREs/GMATs Watch

AmirBlume
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all.

I've just finished my first year of University. I'm currently studying the Bachelor of Business Administration course in the University of Kent, not the best Uni I know :P

Anyways since I'm interested in getting a Masters degree namely University of Warwick's MSc Business Analytics and Consulting I was wondering at which point does a Undergrad student apply for a post graduate course? Should I have already done so or is it something I do upon the completion of my 2nd year of Undergraduate studies?

Also under the Entry Requirements of that course
http://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgra.../requirements/

It states that a student should "have, or be expecting to obtain, an excellent undergraduate degree from a UK university, or overseas equivalent." Does that mean I need a first class honours to even be considered?

Also it also states that "We do not automatically require a GMAT or GRE score but may request one to verify specific competencies."

Does that mean I have to take a GMAT or GRE Test? If so which one is generally better to take? Also when should I take them? During the summer of 2014? December of 2013?

I have no idea what the process is for applying for a post graduate degree.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (74)
27.51%
No (195)
72.49%

Watched Threads