Looking for housemates to join or buddy up with Kingston University Watch

Stryder402
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey people, Im starting my first year at kingston in september studying pharmacy at penhryn road campus,

was hoping to either form a group of housemates or join an exisitng group and look for a house to share before they all go!

PREFERABLY! first year as then we will all be in the same boat if that makes sense lol,

PM me or reply here if interested!

Regards,
superj2332
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We have a group of 4 girls and I think we all are going into 1st year maybe 2nd. We have a spare double room going in our house. It's fully furnished. If interested message me on here
naijaboyc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey there. Im hoping to get accomodation in uni halls but its unlikely ill get it. If I dont , could I work with u on finding accomodation in house share? I can try nd find a few houses now , if you want.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nfaruq
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hello!
I am an international US student stating on September 2013. I would like to know more about the room you mentioned. Please mssg me with more information.

thanks!
Deepa846
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by superj2332)
We have a group of 4 girls and I think we all are going into 1st year maybe 2nd. We have a spare double room going in our house. It's fully furnished. If interested message me on here
Hi, i was wondering whether this room is still avaliable and if its near penrhyne campus. i got offered to do pharmacology here. so pls reply as soon as possible.
Deepa846
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stryder402)
Hey people, Im starting my first year at kingston in september studying pharmacy at penhryn road campus,

was hoping to either form a group of housemates or join an exisitng group and look for a house to share before they all go!

PREFERABLY! first year as then we will all be in the same boat if that makes sense lol,

PM me or reply here if interested!

Regards,

Hi , I got offered to do pharamcolgy there. so i was wondering whether you found accommodation yet ??
Stryder402
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deepa846)
Hi , I got offered to do pharamcolgy there. so i was wondering whether you found accommodation yet ??
hey yeah i did, living with two second years was all i could find so i took it, hopefully make some friends this year and live with them in year 2,

what about you? ah pharmacology, we may have some lectures together!
Deepa846
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey yeah i did, living with two second years was all i could find so i took it, hopefully make some friends this year and live with them in year 2,

what about you? ah pharmacology, we may have some lectures together!

no I have'nt found anything yet still looking , yeah we may have lectures together. also do you know any room which might be available .
Stryder402
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deepa846)
no I have'nt found anything yet still looking , yeah we may have lectures together. also do you know any room which might be available .
check rightmove students, gumtree, spareroom and the kingston freshers 2013/14 groups on facebook. plenty people looking around
saberahmed786
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, are you still looking for flat mates? I need to find somewhere to live LOL the waiting list for halls is too damn long :rolleyes:
jess_m94
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
x
I've moved your thread here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (956)
79.87%
Leave (241)
20.13%

Watched Threads