Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 18 now and Everything just seems so bleak.
    I recently moved out of my mums because shes proper abusive and constantly swears and blames me for everything. She calls me evil and devil child and says I should die. Then a few days later everything would go back hunky dory until she starts on me again so I left her house.
    Im lucky enough to have found really really cheap accomodation for the summer with bills included, which is a plus I guess.
    But I started something with my landlord and now he touches me up all the time and him walking around naked and sleeping in my bed makes me uncomfortable.
    But I cant complain. I got off with my female housemate too and im just leaving some guys house. same happened yesterday.
    Im getting off with random people I barely know.
    I miss my ex so much and our breakup is killing me deep inside. No one comapares and Im constantly being reminded.
    I'm very popular and I have friends but none close enough that I can just call up. Everyone always makes excuses or are genuinely busy. Im working as a fundraiser now. The money is good and the travelling is nice...but im still in my overdraft and running out of money. I dont know what to do. Life is just so **** and theres no stability anymore. Im disgusted and humiliated in myself and i just dont know who I am anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Your mum sounds like how my grandma treated my mum. Maybe she has mental health issues or an underlying issue?

and getting with random people can be fun, but you're clearly doing it for the wrong reasons, so I would strongly recommend you stop before you get into big problems. Could you talk to your ex?

Maybe start a sport or other hobby, and make more close friends,

it will get better, just small, steady changes are needed.

Good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2013
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.