Turn on thread page Beta

Emergency hair problem!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so earlier about 2 hours ago, I coloured my already coloured,fading hair. I've been touching up my naturally very dark blonde/light brown hair with a golden blonde colour. Anyway, my roots were coming through so I decided it was time to re-colour it. So I got an ash blonde because my mum said that would help to remove the 'brasiness' from my hair, and now the ash has turned it grey looking!! it's like, blonde, with grey/blue overtones, and (dun dun dunnnn) I have prom tomorrow!!
    What shall I do? Should I buy a stripper kind of product, or just buy a golden colour product and put it straight onto my fresh ashy blue grey hair?
    Arghh so stressed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't look quite as bad here, looks worse in person

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    Hi, so earlier about 2 hours ago, I coloured my already coloured,fading hair. I've been touching up my naturally very dark blonde/light brown hair with a golden blonde colour. Anyway, my roots were coming through so I decided it was time to re-colour it. So I got an ash blonde because my mum said that would help to remove the 'brasiness' from my hair, and now the ash has turned it grey looking!! it's like, blonde, with grey/blue overtones, and (dun dun dunnnn) I have prom tomorrow!!
    What shall I do? Should I buy a stripper kind of product, or just buy a golden colour product and put it straight onto my fresh ashy blue grey hair?
    Arghh so stressed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go The Asda or tesco or somewhere and get a blonde or toning shampoo, should sort it out. Doesn't look bad though from that pic

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a dope only just seen I'm late to reply! Hope you enjoyed your prom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky15)
    I'm such a dope only just seen I'm late to reply! Hope you enjoyed your prom
    Haha don't worry, thank-you anyway Yeah I went to asda and got a blonde dye and that sorted it and it was good thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.