173 Newland Avenue

Barbers
Wright Choice
231 Beverley Road
https://twitter.com/wrightchoice1

Hairdressers see above post

Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys need some help, I can go to either Hull or De Montfort for the same course in clearing I have like two days to decide where I will spend the next 5 years (unless I transfer unis)

Hull seems beautiful, but also kinda isolated, small and possibly a boring small town.
While De Montfort is close to where I live and I can keep my job and work part time while I study and just seems more diverse and lively than Hull?

Is it worth it leaving Hull to go De Montfort for the familiarity and my job
Reply 83
Original post by tinyflame
guys need some help, I can go to either Hull or De Montfort for the same course in clearing I have like two days to decide where I will spend the next 5 years (unless I transfer unis)

Hull seems beautiful, but also kinda isolated, small and possibly a boring small town.
While De Montfort is close to where I live and I can keep my job and work part time while I study and just seems more diverse and lively than Hull?

Is it worth it leaving Hull to go De Montfort for the familiarity and my job

I say you go to hull, I understand what you mean about it seeming isolated to someone from the city but I see it as an adventure. I'm from London so I'm moving basically the other side of the country and having to start over again too. I say you take a risk and do it quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Demilb
I say you go to hull, I understand what you mean about it seeming isolated to someone from the city but I see it as an adventure. I'm from London so I'm moving basically the other side of the country and having to start over again too. I say you take a risk and do it quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn,

This is really stressful, last chance I have is tomorrow to visit leicester and look around the uni and the area, then I have to decide the day after before 12 where I will spend the rest of the 5 years of my life :frown:. Unbelievably stressful and nerve racking.

That's how I see it too, Hull seems like more of an adventure and I like the idea of starting fresh in a new city with a beautiful campus, but on the other hand it's going to cost me loads of money moving down there, I will lose my job, I'm scared of getting homesick and I am really, really scared of ending up there and regretting it for the next 5 years? :frown:

Damn, this is tough...
Reply 85
Original post by tinyflame
Damn,

This is really stressful, last chance I have is tomorrow to visit leicester and look around the uni and the area, then I have to decide the day after before 12 where I will spend the rest of the 5 years of my life :frown:. Unbelievably stressful and nerve racking.

That's how I see it too, Hull seems like more of an adventure and I like the idea of starting fresh in a new city with a beautiful campus, but on the other hand it's going to cost me loads of money moving down there, I will lose my job, I'm scared of getting homesick and I am really, really scared of ending up there and regretting it for the next 5 years? :frown:

Damn, this is tough...

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you anyway. University is what you make of it, so whatever you decide just have a great time and try not to think about what could have been 😊
Original post by Demilb
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you anyway. University is what you make of it, so whatever you decide just have a great time and try not to think about what could have been 😊

Yeah true, I mean whichever decision I make both will have their positives and negatives. It's just a matter of weighing them up now and then seeing how I feel about it.

And I could equally have a good or horrible time at both unis

Quick Reply

Latest