Make new friends? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi

I'm into my final year of uni and my friends have graduated this year. Our courses vary in length and they all live over then country . It's difficult to meet up etc without travelling a lot .

I'm worried that when I return to university and after I won't really have a lot of friends. I've grown apart from college friends apart from one.

I want meet new people, and forge close friendships. My question is, how do I do this ? It's easy at school/university as your all together. Especially during first year at university . But now I do not know how to meet new people and hopefully forge these friendships.

Any advice would be helpful!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Maybe try joining societies and doing things such as jobs on campus, they're a good way to improve your skills and communicate with a variety of people.
Also, when you do return make an effort to wave, say hi etc to people that you know even if its just a class mate, the contacts you already have, make use of them and other than that try keeping positive. Goodluck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1384)
79.54%
Leave (356)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise