Turn on thread page Beta

Want to get some headphones, too much to choose from watch

ReputationRep:
    SO I need to get a pair of headphones for uni in Oct, last year at uni I broke a few pairs of earphones so thinking of getting something more robust.

My budget is £50 and my checklist is:

• Should be portable or foldable
    • Low profile in desgin and not huge
    • As little sound leakage as poss as I'm going to be using them on trains, buses and in the library

Throw some links my way and I'll check em out

ReputationRep:
    Just ordered me a pair of AKG K451's - awesome reviews, and £5 off making them £45. Go on superfi.co.uk and use the code BABY10 for 10% off!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZamBee)
    Just ordered me a pair of AKG K451's - awesome reviews, and £5 off making them £45. Go on superfi.co.uk and use the code BABY10 for 10% off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup bought them too! Seen em on hukd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthatguy)
    Yup bought them too! Seen em on hukd

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here! Hukd rocks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got them now and they are really good. One problem is they emit a lot of external sound if you have the volume loud.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.