Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am from sweden and really interested in the uk studies and was wondering if anyone could recommend a school in england or scotland that's good if you want to do business/marketing studies? I've heard that bristol and newcastle are supposed to be good but would love to hear if there are some other options.

Thanks,
    Hannah xx

ReputationRep:
    Ah Hej ;D Jag talar lite svenska! I am about to start Business management & Marketing at Keele university. I am looking forward to that! Best thing to do is go and look at reviews for courses/unis and decide if you would be coming down for open days or not.

I'm actually planning to apply for stockholm university after this degree (If I get a decent grade ofc ^^) to do marketing.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    unistats is also a good website to look and whichuni.com, I'm going to Lancaster University and I think it looks like a great University for both Marketing and Management, I chose to go there because when making a decision they seemed to really care about getting me on the course and I wanted a University that cares about the students, it also has a great reputation. When visiting Universities I also liked the courses at Loughborough and Birmingham University. Exeter and Bath also seem very good.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    here is another helpful website to search for universities: masters-and-more.co.uk
    Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 29, 2013

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.