Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I ve got a problem. It has been 1 month that my offer is still CONDITIONAL even if i've uploaded all the documents required !
    In addtion, the glasgow staff is very busy and lazy to answer emailed enquiries... they require from 10 to 15 days to answer.... August is approaching and i cannot waste any other time, becuz i've got other universities offers!!:eek:

Is there anyway to solve the problem?!? Pls help

ReputationRep:
    The scottish exam results came out a couple weeks ago so they're really busy. Are you an undergrad or a postgrad? If you're a post grad you need to upload your transcript with all the marks from your modules on. You could always ring them. I uploaded my degree certificate but then found out it had to be your transcript. Within a weel of uploading my transcript I got my unconditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    i'm an international postgraduate. The point is... I've already uploaded all the official academic transcripts !! Any solution?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by virologygirl)
    The scottish exam results came out a couple weeks ago so they're really busy.
    The Scottish exam results haven't been released yet, it's 6th August they come out. OP, you'll probably here back then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oops, I thought I heard they'd already come out. That's very odd they updated my application within a week. I know it seems like a silly question but are you sure your uploads meet the system requirements? I know my transcripts had to be in PDF format and under 1MB in size. Try finding the facebook group for your school, that's what I did, I posted a message on the group and the admin got back to me within a few hours asked for all my application details and emailed the uni for me. I got a reply within less than an hour.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I think you're being a bit unfair and harsh here. The admissions staff at Glasgow have a good reputation for dealing with queries efficiently. I know this from personal experience and from friends/associates who've had dealings with them.

As stated, us Scottish students haven't had our results yet - it'll perhaps change then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dead101)
    The Scottish exam results haven't been released yet, it's 6th August they come out. OP, you'll probably here back then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Scottish college results did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shearerlol)
    A lot of places go to high school students so obviously they have to wait until everyone has their results...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shearerlol)
    Not officially.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 23, 2013
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.