DMU General Discussion Thread Watch

jbroderick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys!

I made the De Montfort TSR Society a while ago but didn't make any thread to go with it. So here is a general chat thread to find friends if you start in September, talk about different courses and other aspects of uni life in Leicester.

I'll start by introducing myself I guess.
I'm James and I'm studying Game Art starting September, I'll be staying in Victoria Halls E Block. I'm quite shy normally but I plan on opening up quite a bit in uni, Freshers should be awesome. XD

Anyone thought about joining any of the societies? The gaming and film ones seem interesting, and I heard there is a skiing society which is pretty good.
mac-dep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello.
I am Mac. From Buisness and management, start in this september. I live 10 min from DMU near to Narborought Road. I have 2 loves , sport and MS Excel
I heve no idea what more i could to write here.
azamk
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sup guys, studying games art - trying to find the timetable if possible for the course from any peeps that are currently studying games art at de montfort - Help me out plz XD
shruikalta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys, studying Biomed and going into 2nd year. (Which is scary because it hardly feels like a year D: )
In terms of timetables, I've completely forgotten when they come out D: I think it may be during enrollment, not sure.
Not to plug a club or anything but look out for DMU Sub Aqua during the Sports Fayre during Freshers (and we're on FB). Uni is one of the best opportunities to try some of the more obscure/different sports and in our case, it's scuba diving. ) During Freshers we'll be running try dives in the QE2 pool for anyone interested in the sport Hopefully see some of you guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise