Friends dont like me Watch

ShazzyO'X
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I recently found out half my gang of 'friends' dont like me and are always *****ing about me. I dont get why am always trying to be nice. Somepeople have told me they hear the girls saying stuff about me. One of the friends from the gang said no its not true but I believe it another one of the girls from the gang told me she didnt like me. I dont know what to do please help I feel used
username909838
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't be friends with them anymore? If people talk behind your back etc then they arn't worth your time.
IStoleChristmas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Beatlemania)
Don't be friends with them anymore? If people talk behind your back etc then they arn't worth your time.
Simplistic and true.

/thread
ShazzyO'X
Rep:
?
Thanks
Extremotroph
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you talk behind people's backs ? Then expect the same thing to be done to you.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Quit the group. The same thing happened to me so I left the group and never spoke to any of them again.
Emma122
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
to be honest it happens with every group of friends, even though people think people don't ***** about them they usually do, e.g. if someone is *****ing to you about someone in your friend group you can pretty much assume they have no problems *****ing about you as well, I would just ignore it they ignorance is bliss, who cares what they say anyway. some people don't ***** but its quite common within a group particularly girls I find.
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just because people ***** and moan doesn't mean they hate you.
usernme_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
some people are just like that i sat in the staff room at my school when on duties for the day and disocvered how *****y they were , BFFs and laughing until one lefft the room and then it was ***** ***** *****! but they were all as *****y as each other , i dont think people take it seriously and they probarly think u ***** about them too
xAres
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Find new friends, OP. No point trying to be friends with people who don't like you and ***** about you, they're not worth the time.
ashleighgiles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its better to have a few true friends than a gang of fake friends.
Emerald123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ashleighgiles)
Its better to have a few true friends than a gang of fake friends.
Yh true friends last a lifetime and they will be there when you need them!
ShazzyO'X
Rep:
?
Thanks guys.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (191)
18.62%
No (622)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (213)
20.76%

Watched Threads