Turn on thread page Beta

Stretch marks on breasts watch

Announcements

I have stretch marks on my breasts, I am quite skinny and have only them on my breasts.

They are white now but are still noticeable. I don't feel comfortable with wearing something that will show my breasts.

I have never been pregnant and I am very young too. It is putting me down lately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have stretch marks on my breasts, I am quite skinny and have only them on my breasts.

They are white now but are still noticeable. I don't feel comfortable with wearing something that will show my breasts.

I have never been pregnant and I am very young too. It is putting me down lately.
    Everyone has stretch marks, whether they are skinny, average, large, pregnant, male, female, old or young. i have a couple of small ones on the inside of my thigh - i am young and small also My partner also has some on his thigh and on his back. They are just a part of you, like moles lol! no-one will care whether you have a few or not so dont worry about it- they are likely to have some themselves anyway.
    They will fade even more in time but you can help by putting bio oil for stretch marks on if you want to try and make them less noticeable sooner if you like! x

I have a lot of them on my breasts, not a few

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I have stretch marks under my armpit that reach to my breasts. I suppose its the weight of my breasts. I've never had any surgeries or implants, so I haven't managed to remove them with olive oil and cocoa butter alone :s

Partners who truly care won't worry about small things like that. I tried to hide it from my boyfriend but he became upset that I hid it. He appreciates me from head to toe, but I still want to remove the visibility

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same, I feel so self conscious about them!

I went from 10 to 8 stone fairly quickly so I have them on my boobs, bum and inner thighs

I hate them so much

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.