The Student Room Group

If a guy asks for your number....?

If you're at the bus stop, and a guy iniates a conversation & asks for your number... does this mean that he just wants you for sex?

Scroll to see replies

Means ur rar peng innitz. :colonhash:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Means ur rar peng innitz. :colonhash:

:beard:
Reply 3
Original post by hiddenbutterfly
If you're at the bus stop, and a guy iniates a conversation & asks for your number... does this mean that he just wants you for sex?

My male opinion (what I'd be thinking if I did that) would be 'Oh, they look nice, I'll go talk to them and see if I get on with them' and then if I enjoy their company I might ask for their number - but I can't actually answer the last bit of the question... that depends on the guy, some guys would - others wouldn't. Take it as a compliment though :smile:
Reply 4
Depends on the guy I suppose.. The type of conversation you have should be a clue though
Original post by natninja
My male opinion (what I'd be thinking if I did that) would be 'Oh, they look nice, I'll go talk to them and see if I get on with them' and then if I enjoy their company I might ask for their number - but I can't actually answer the last bit of the question... that depends on the guy, some guys would - others wouldn't. Take it as a compliment though :smile:

Thanks for answering my question. I always assume all guys just want girls for sex, (i know it's bad to stereotype) it's just that i've never had a boyfriend before & i've been brainwashed by my female friends LOL
Reply 6
Original post by kara1
Depends on the guy I suppose.. The type of conversation you have should be a clue though

THIS. If your conversations usually have a sexual theme you can see what he's thinking.
Original post by kara1

He asked me what country i'm from, do i like the weather.. and if i have a boyfriend LOL that was the convo, and then my bus came
Original post by Ladders
THIS. If your conversations usually have a sexual theme you can see what he's thinking.

Thanks for the advice..

We texted a bit, just had a normal convo, like wuu2, what are you going to do for ur birthday, whereabouts do you live etc

he said he wants to take me to the cinema & get something to eat

but i was like that's a little weird cause i only just met you
Reply 9
Thanks for answering my question. I always assume all guys just want girls for sex, (i know it's bad to stereotype) it's just that i've never had a boyfriend before & i've been brainwashed by my female friends LOL

Probably best to be on the defense though, a lot of guys are - if they try to sleep with you on a first date then they are probably after that... but otherwise it can be hard to tell... I think the majority of guys I know are not just looking for sex though. But as I said - best to be a little wary
Reply 10
Thanks for the advice..

We texted a bit, just had a normal convo, like wuu2, what are you going to do for ur birthday, whereabouts do you live etc

he said he wants to take me to the cinema & get something to eat

but i was like that's a little weird cause i only just met you

sounds like wants to check you out for potential girlfriend material :smile:
Let's be honest, at the end of the day, everyone wants sex eventually.
Reply 12
Original post by Ladders

And if they don't... You could be easily played. Normal conversation with no sexual theme, but still gets what he wants, playerz4lyf.
Original post by Ladders
sounds like wants to check you out for potential girlfriend material :smile:

Do you reckon I should go to the cinema with him? Or should I get to know him by text for like 2 weeks ;$ I dunno how to act
Original post by Nightowk
And if they don't... You could be easily played. Normal conversation with no sexual theme, but still gets what he wants, playerz4lyf.

What should I do then ?

That escalated quickly..

Maybe the guy genuinely wants to know you more....
Original post by Panda Bear
Let's be honest, at the end of the day, everyone wants sex eventually.

I'm one of those people that want to save their virginity till marriage :colondollar:
Do you reckon I should go to the cinema with him? Or should I get to know him by text for like 2 weeks ;$ I dunno how to act

goo to the cinema and have fun. If you don't like him afterwards then nothing needs to progress
Reply 18
Original post by Nightowk

Yeah true

Is he much older than you? Do what you feel comfortable with, there's no right or wrong. I'm guessing you would want to get to know him by text first since you mentioned it :smile:
Reply 19
I'm one of those people that want to save their virginity till marriage :colondollar:

It doesn't mean because he's asked you out your going to have sex :/ He probably just wants to know you better, and see if there is a possibility of a relationship?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending