Scroll to see replies

Reply 2000
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmm, maybe I should change my vote to Neville too, just to be unanimous :ninja:

:rofl:

Being different is cool though :awesome:

Original post by tasha96
Hello lovely people. :smile:
I hate asking but can I ask for prayers please? :frown: I'm really really struggling with my mental health at the moment. I don't know what to do. :cry2: I think my mum wants me to go back to hospital but I really don't want to. I don't want to spend hogmany in hospital. :cry: I only seem to be getting worse, and I'm finding it hard to hold on to my faith. :cry2:

Praying :hugs:
Original post by SiMan
Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me...Your love! :parrot:

Lyrics to a song?
Original post by UKChicken
:rofl:

I saw the list you wrote below:biggrin:. I have also been trying to do that. I didn't realise how important reading the word was until I actually started to read it more often. You just come across passages which make you think "wooow" or which really empower you :dance:

Ah i pray God gives me the grace. But this sth i really would love to continue doing :biggrin:
Reply 2003
Original post by Joannywhite
Lyrics to a song?

Yeah. One Thing Remains. By Kristian Stanfin. :biggrin:
Original post by SiMan
Yeah. One Thing Remains. By Kristian Stanfin. :biggrin:

I thought as much.
Very comforting words :biggrin:
Reply 2005
Original post by Joannywhite
I thought as much.
Very comforting words :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Reply 2006
Just dropping by to wish everyone on here and all those who drop by a wonderful and blessed New Year.
Think I've decided upon a New Year's resolution: go to Israel and come back without having major freak-out :o: Prayers for this intention would be appreciated :colondollar:

Original post by Racoon
Just dropping by to wish everyone on here and all those who drop by a wonderful and blessed New Year.

Thank you very much! Same to you and your loved ones :smile:
Think I've decided upon a New Year's resolution: go to Israel and come back without having major freak-out :o: Prayers for this intention would be appreciated :colondollar:

Thank you very much! Same to you and your loved ones :smile:

That sounds awesome :smile:

Think mine is gonna be to actually get on with my uni work and pass my degree, and keep on task and not leave it all the the last minuet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
That sounds awesome :smile:

Think mine is gonna be to actually get on with my uni work and pass my degree, and keep on task and not leave it all the the last minuet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! We put a deposit down on a pilgrimage tour just before Christmas. Praying for your intention: am sure it will happen and that 2014 will be a great year for you :awesome:

In other news, I have spent all the money Santa Claus ( :ninja: ) gave me already :sad: Oops :erm:
Thanks! We put a deposit down on a pilgrimage tour just before Christmas. Praying for your intention: am sure it will happen and that 2014 will be a great year for you :awesome:

In other news, I have spent all the money Santa Claus ( :ninja: ) gave me already :sad: Oops :erm:

Im actually quite jealous. Although iv never been a strict christian iv always thought thats an amazing oppertunity!
Thanks, i have 24 days to write an essay and so loads of bits for the file before handing it in :s-smilie: so not planned this well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Im actually quite jealous. Although iv never been a strict christian iv always thought thats an amazing oppertunity!
Thanks, i have 24 days to write an essay and so loads of bits for the file before handing it in :s-smilie: so not planned this well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm really fortunate that my uncle suggested this and let me come on the trip (was supposed to be a sibling trip for my mum and her two brothers - I've just kinda gatecrashed :ahee: ) :colondollar: I'll be offering to bring back souvenirs/trinkets for people nearer the time - if you like, I can buy you something or try and get something blessed for you and take it round some of the holy places :h:

I believe you can do it, Poncho! Will pray that the Holy Spirit really inspires you and helps you over the next 24 days :hugs:
Just a shameless repeat by me

if anyone here would like to make a day out thread like mine and Muslimguys please say however you must be from Newcastle.
God bless and much love to all! :biggrin: Hope you've all had a fabby year, and have an even more fabby 2014! :grouphugs:
Original post by tasha96
God bless and much love to all! :biggrin: Hope you've all had a fabby year, and have an even more fabby 2014! :grouphugs:

Thank you lovely. Wishing you and your family the very same! :biggrin: I am very hopeful that this year will be better for both of us :jumphug:
Reply 2015

:ninja:
Original post by Mazzini

:ninja:

:colonhash:
Reply 2017
To join in with New Year Resolution chat:

- lose weight and get fit
- learn Spanish (as a wedding pressie to boy)
- get a job I like :smile:
Original post by 22KT22
To join in with New Year Resolution chat:

- lose weight and get fit
- learn Spanish (as a wedding pressie to boy)
- get a job I like :smile:

Sounds good - praying for these intentions :yep:
Happy New Year everyone :smile:

Hoping that this year I can get back on track with Christianity :smile: 2014 will be a good year :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending