The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZoeMaloey
You're right; it really would be that simple. I don't know why I struggled so much really!

It's hard when you feel you wanna get things "right" and don't want to offend people, but equally don't wanna people to brainwash you. This chaplain sounds like a good egg though, so am sure you could get away with that as an initial email and then maybe she'll invite you to come see her for a more in depth chat? :smile:
Reply 3601
You're right; it really would be that simple. I don't know why I struggled so much really!

That kind of thing is always intimidating!
You often need someone else to point out how easy/simple it is :mmm:

I don't think I've got anything else to add to what TLG has said, other than to offer that you're welcome to PM me too if you have questions about Catholicism :yep:
Reply 3602
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Tbh, I don't fully understand it either, so I wouldn't worry about it :tongue:

We need Diety to sort this one out for us :tongue:

Diety
x

Nature of the Christ theology needing explaining please :tongue:

Yes, the Trinity chaplain is a woman, and she's absolutely lovely :smile:

She interviewed me, not that I got in :teehee:

Also see above :tongue:
Reply 3603
Here's some food for thought :holmes:

Evening everyone :smile:
Original post by iJess
Evening everyone :smile:

Good evening! How are you today? I'm melting in the heat :colondollar:
Good evening! How are you today? I'm melting in the heat :colondollar:

I'm alright thanks apart from the heat. The air is so muggy and hot I can't sleep for very long:frown:
Original post by iJess
I'm alright thanks apart from the heat. The air is so muggy and hot I can't sleep for very long:frown:

Yeah it's difficult isn't it? I'm about to try sleeping now :eek:
Yeah it's difficult isn't it? I'm about to try sleeping now :eek:

I wish you luck :biggrin: I've been constantly having my windows open but have all sorts of critters in my bedroom now and a bird even flew in my room haha
Original post by iJess
I wish you luck :biggrin: I've been constantly having my windows open but have all sorts of critters in my bedroom now and a bird even flew in my room haha

Yeah that's the problem with having windows open. I'm not a fan of bugs so I get scared to have the window open for too long :colondollar:
Yeah that's the problem with having windows open. I'm not a fan of bugs so I get scared to have the window open for too long :colondollar:

I'm going to invest in a fan :colone:
Reply 3612
Original post by iJess
I'm going to invest in a fan :colone:

:wavey:

Put the fan in the window with the window open :coma:
Original post by Mazzini
:wavey:

Put the fan in the window with the window open :coma:

To deter the bugs? I blew on a spider last night then my throat felt funny so I wondered if I'd swallowed it haha. :s-smilie:
Original post by iJess
To deter the bugs? I blew on a spider last night then my throat felt funny so I wondered if I'd swallowed it haha. :s-smilie:

I killed an insect that landed on my table. It looked like a lady bug. Then I felt bad afterwards coz it was so pretty :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joannywhite
I killed an insect that landed on my table. It looked like a lady bug. Then I felt bad afterwards coz it was so pretty :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww I love lady birds :redface:
Reply 3616
Original post by iJess

No, to get cool air into your room :ahee:

Turn the lights off to get rid of insects :tongue:
Original post by iJess
aww I love lady birds :redface:

Ah me too. Yeah but just like Mazzini said, it'll be better to turn the lights off :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joannywhite
Ah me too. Yeah but just like Mazzini said, it'll be better to turn the lights off :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I watch midwifery programmes on my laptop before I sleep with the lights out and a moth was attacking me in the face last night :rolleyes:
Original post by iJess
Yeah I watch midwifery programmes on my laptop before I sleep with the lights out and a moth was attacking me in the face last night :rolleyes:

Haha I don't like moths. One tried to get into my mouth the other day. I thought it was dead and when I leaned forward, it started flying :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending