Turn on thread page Beta

Girl housemate sexually abusing me watch

Announcements

Last year I lived in a mixed hall. One of the girls there, who is really friendly, started slapping my bum as a joke. The first time she did it I was gobsmacked and didnt know what to say, so i laughed it off. But she keeps doing it, for no reason, it makes me feel like a piece of meat. Should I confront her about this?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you did it to her then you would get done for sexual harassment and get mobbed by angry fems. The double standards is strong in this one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    If you did it to her then you would get done for sexual harassment and get mobbed by angry fems. The double standards is strong in this one!
    This. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to stop. If she doesn't go to a higher authority about it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do it back. If she likes it, banging is imminent. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely stop doing it to you. Win-win!

ReputationRep:
    OK seriously, there is a difference between sexual abuse and sexual harassment. I was very worried when I clicked on the thread link.

But yeah, just tell her to stop.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to stop!
    You shouldn't have to put up with her making you feel uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Do it back. If she likes it, banging is imminent. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely stop doing it to you. Win-win!
    This. Perfect strategy which, if fails, can be resolved by the "she started it" clause.

ReputationRep:
    just take it as banter, or she just wants something

ReputationRep:
    She probably has no idea that it makes you feel uncomfortable. If you tell her then I'm sure she would stop doing it.

ReputationRep:
    If your not comfortable with it, do something about it. However, if you feel ok with it, do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    I second this! :yep:
    Either way it's a win win situation for OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Lucky lad!
    Wish this would happen to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    (Original post by printergirl)
    Lucky lad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She might not be attractive though...

OP ask her to stop, if she continues make a complaint.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say this was 'sexual abuse', I'd say it's more like sexual harassment and you should tell her she's creeping you out and to stop. It's p. weird that she hasn't picked up the fact that you're finding it odd and hasn't stopped although it'd say it's more likely she's doing it because she thinks it's funny more than because she's getting off on it.

bracing myself for all the passive aggressive anti feminist posts that are about to flood this thread

ReputationRep:
    The thing is he doesn't like it so he probably doesn't like HER. If she's gonna like it then it's a problem not a win-win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MancBoy)
    (Original post by chappers-94)
    This. Lol

Lucky lad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ThatLTUguy)
    The thing is he doesn't like it so he probably doesn't like HER. If she's gonna like it then it's a problem not a win-win.
    (Original post by ThatLTUguy)

Hasn't any one considered that the OP could also be a girl?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't call this abuse :lol: But clearly it's making you uncomfortable. Firmly tell her to stop, explaining to her that you don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)

Hasn't any one considered that the OP could also be a girl?
    The OP says 'I lived in a mixed hall' which suggests the OP is of the opposite gender to the person OP is describing.

ReputationRep:
    Threaten her! Tell her if she doesn't stop you'll squeeze her boobs every time she walks by.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2013
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.