The Student Room Group

Girl housemate sexually abusing me

Last year I lived in a mixed hall. One of the girls there, who is really friendly, started slapping my bum as a joke. The first time she did it I was gobsmacked and didnt know what to say, so i laughed it off. But she keeps doing it, for no reason, it makes me feel like a piece of meat. Should I confront her about this?:confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you did it to her then you would get done for sexual harassment and get mobbed by angry fems. The double standards is strong in this one!
Original post by MancBoy
If you did it to her then you would get done for sexual harassment and get mobbed by angry fems. The double standards is strong in this one!

This. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell her to stop. If she doesn't go to a higher authority about it.
Do it back. If she likes it, banging is imminent. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely stop doing it to you. Win-win!
Reply 5
OK seriously, there is a difference between sexual abuse and sexual harassment. I was very worried when I clicked on the thread link.

But yeah, just tell her to stop.
Reply 6
Tell her to stop!
You shouldn't have to put up with her making you feel uncomfortable.
Reply 7
just take it as banter, or she just wants something
She probably has no idea that it makes you feel uncomfortable. If you tell her then I'm sure she would stop doing it.
If your not comfortable with it, do something about it. However, if you feel ok with it, do something about it.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Do it back. If she likes it, banging is imminent. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely stop doing it to you. Win-win!

I second this! :yep:
Either way it's a win win situation for OP :biggrin:
Original post by Solid.Snake

Lucky lad!
Wish this would happen to me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Solid.Snake

Original post by printergirl
Lucky lad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

She might not be attractive though...

OP ask her to stop, if she continues make a complaint.
I wouldn't say this was 'sexual abuse', I'd say it's more like sexual harassment and you should tell her she's creeping you out and to stop. It's p. weird that she hasn't picked up the fact that you're finding it odd and hasn't stopped although it'd say it's more likely she's doing it because she thinks it's funny more than because she's getting off on it.

bracing myself for all the passive aggressive anti feminist posts that are about to flood this thread

The thing is he doesn't like it so he probably doesn't like HER. If she's gonna like it then it's a problem not a win-win. :biggrin:
Original post by MancBoy

Original post by chappers-94
This. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by printergirl
Lucky lad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ThatLTUguy
The thing is he doesn't like it so he probably doesn't like HER. If she's gonna like it then it's a problem not a win-win.
:biggrin:

Hasn't any one considered that the OP could also be a girl?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
I wouldn't call this abuse :lol: But clearly it's making you uncomfortable. Firmly tell her to stop, explaining to her that you don't like it.
Original post by de_monies

Hasn't any one considered that the OP could also be a girl?

The OP says 'I lived in a mixed hall' which suggests the OP is of the opposite gender to the person OP is describing.
Reply 18
Threaten her! Tell her if she doesn't stop you'll squeeze her boobs every time she walks by.
Original post by shuheb789
The OP says 'I lived in a mixed hall' which suggests the OP is of the opposite gender to the person OP is describing.

I thought that, and then thought that the OP could still be a girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending