The Student Room Group

Girl housemate sexually abusing me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatLTUguy
The thing is he doesn't like it so he probably doesn't like HER. If she's gonna like it then it's a problem not a win-win. :biggrin:

Maybe a problem in the long term... but there's nothing like a bang :biggrin:
When I read 'sexually abusing,' I was thinking more in the lines of her pinning you down and forcing you to have sex with her or something.
Reply 22
Original post by WoodyMKC
Do it back. If she likes it, banging is imminent. If she doesn't like it, she'll likely stop doing it to you. Win-win!

probably the best advice for OP
should've shown her your pimp hand
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Last year I lived in a mixed hall. One of the girls there, who is really friendly, started slapping my bum as a joke. The first time she did it I was gobsmacked and didnt know what to say, so i laughed it off. But she keeps doing it, for no reason, it makes me feel like a piece of meat. Should I confront her about this?:confused:

You have every right to feel comfortable in your halls. If you don't appreciate the harassment (yes, it's sexual harassment, not abuse) then be straightforward. If she doesn't take that seriously, tell someone with authority.
No one should have to put up with harassment.
Reply 26
Marry her.
Reply 27
Original post by MancBoy
If you did it to her then you would get done for sexual harassment and get mobbed by angry fems. The double standards is strong in this one!

Erm, not really. I consider myself a feminist and I feel very sympathetic towards the guy. Also, you wouldn't be able to get police involved in such a context, whether it was a male harassing a female or female harassing a male.
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
Last year I lived in a mixed hall. One of the girls there, who is really friendly, started slapping my bum as a joke. The first time she did it I was gobsmacked and didnt know what to say, so i laughed it off. But she keeps doing it, for no reason, it makes me feel like a piece of meat. Should I confront her about this?:confused:

Only on TSR.... just bang her you fool and man the hell up

Quick Reply

Latest