Suffering from severe pathological depression, in constant melancholia, but academic Watch

Melancholic Mill
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello TSR,

My name, age, gender, ethnicity are of lesser importance in comparison to the constant melancholia that is my life.

This is however an academic forum hence why I shall not depress you further but instead brag about my educational achievement that is an offer from Warwick university for Maths, with my insurance being Coventry university.

I'm especially interested in human development topics and solving logical problems to assist those who need it most - even if it is at the expense of those who already have it as is often the case.

Where do I go from here to meet Warwick/Coventry mathematicians? (To actually be able to converse, not a stalking page thing).
QueenOfSabotage
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Melancholic Mill)
solving logical problems to assist those who need it most - even if it is at the expense of those who already have it as is often the case.

Where do I go from here to meet Warwick/Coventry mathematicians? (To actually be able to converse, not a stalking page thing).
Welcome Melancholic Mill,

With regards to your thread title: these two often go hand in hand between the greatest faculties of mind.

I share this interest with you.

In terms of meeting and being able to converse with university applicants you need to go to their individual subforum.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (123)
18.36%
No (406)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.04%

Watched Threads