Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview/OJE Watch

Chrissssssssssss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Okay guys im really really nervous i have a interview at macs 2morrow and im bricking it... I really really want this job so bad so i can fund my own things... basically is wearing shirt,black suit trousers and shoes fine...... also what questions will i come up against,, how to answer them, generally what to do to make me get the job. any help will be much appreciated.. also any tips to impress the interviewer
cdtc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Basically you'll have a quick interview where they ask, why should they hire you and the basic interview questions then you will watch a training video but not all McDonald's show the videos then they will show how to use the machines and you will get to try every station out from the drive through to packaging. My tips are to be relaxed and ask a question at the end such as, can you move up/progress and always smile and act polite as fist impressions count and shake the employers hand. Good luck and I hope you get the job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed