Commuting to Marjon... are there buses from train station?? Watch

holly231
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am starting an OT degree at Marjon in september, but I will be commuting via train from penzance. The train takes 2 hours & would get me in to plymouth for 8.45, but is there a bus that runs from the station to the university? I am getting really worried about it and beginning to think I've made the wrong decision, as I may not be able to make it to morning lectures on time :/
It's really stressing me out worrying about how I'm going to get there, I didn't realise the OT degree was based 5miles from the station before applying!
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by holly231)
I am starting an OT degree at Marjon in september, but I will be commuting via train from penzance. The train takes 2 hours & would get me in to plymouth for 8.45, but is there a bus that runs from the station to the university? I am getting really worried about it and beginning to think I've made the wrong decision, as I may not be able to make it to morning lectures on time :/
It's really stressing me out worrying about how I'm going to get there, I didn't realise the OT degree was based 5miles from the station before applying!
Possibly not from the station. But if you walk into town you can get one from the main bus area bit. Look at Plymouth City bus online? Will probably be able to give you more info!
holly231
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thankyou, I think I've found someone who is driving up there who I can get a lift with anyway. She is on the physio course so we will probably be in the same lectures.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Plymouth Marjon University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 7 Jun '19
  • Plymouth Marjon University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)