The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Uni Survival kit (this could be fun!)

My best friend is going to university next year and i want to give her a 'uni survival kit' for her birthday!!
She does dancing which is why she is going so I was going to put the likes of plasters, sudocrem etc in but also some electronic candles and stuff cause she won't be allowed open flame in her halls. I'll also include vitamin C fizzy tablets for her hangovers!

So I just wanted to get some other ideas from you lot!
What would you have in your ultimate uni survival kit?
A fancy dress outfit always comes in handy.
Reply 2
Original post by jumpingjesusholycow
A fancy dress outfit always comes in handy.

thats a great idea!!
Reply 3
A small bottle of spermicidal lube.
Ibuprofen.
Lots of instant noodles!
strepsils, tissues, dry shampoo...
Reply 7
Vouchers. Preferably ones that you get from nectar card I think it is that lets you have money off shopping.
Reply 8
Condoms
Reply 9
student railcard!
Big bottle of vodka.
Lemsip. For freshers flu.

A hot water bottle for all those cold winter nights with no heat is good too.
I definitely agree with dry shampoo, the amount of times our showers have run cold and no one's wanted to use them, or you wake up late, dry shampoo is great.

An NUS Extra card would be cool though you can't buy that before a certain point because they all run out in August. It's not essential but I've noticed that it gives me bigger discount than a regular student ID card.

A pair of rubber gloves. From cleaning the oven to cleaning up sick.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
door stop, playing cards, ^agree with the fancy dress idea, or maybe Halloween make up kit or something.. a small plant like a cactus would be nice :smile:
Pot noodles haha, maybe you could buy some nice photo frames and put her closest friends and families pictures in them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
A teddy bear! To comfort her inner child ;-;

oh and any storage food, like them hot chocolate sachets or the soup ones you can get now ;o
You are a very lovely friend for making her this! :smile:
now ive found this (bit late, mind) I really want to know what you did decide to put in it
Vodka and caffeine. one is for during the day and the other for night time.

I've now realised this was yeas ago, apologies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending