Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got to the stage yet this year that they are so tired that they are having problems concentrating and finding it extremely hard to motivate themselves? I really cant get into any revision, or heavy school work atm, its madness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    Has anyone got to the stage yet this year that they are so tired that they are having problems concentrating and finding it extremely hard to motivate themselves? I really cant get into any revision, or heavy school work atm, its madness!
    I finding it harder to stay awake in some lessons. I just wished there was a room in the library or something where you can just doze off because I could do with a few naps. I have always gone to sleep at midnight-1am and woken up at 8am but I feel so much more tired than at secondary school. Must be all the hard-work we are putting on our brains.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, YES!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    I finding it harder to stay awake in some lessons. I just wished there was a room in the library or something where you can just doze off because I could do with a few naps. I have always gone to sleep at midnight-1am and woken up at 8am but I feel so much more tired than at secondary school. Must be all the hard-work we are putting on our brains.
    well done to milan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    well done to milan
    I would so have loved to be there. IMO, the most atmospheric stadium in the world. I just have to absolutely be there for a Champion's League final one day, with Milano in it of course.

ReputationRep:
    I would so have loved to be there. IMO, the most atmospheric stadium in the world. I just have to absolutely be there for a Champion's League final one day, with Milano in it of course.
    it is a brilliant stadium! i cant believe how anyone can say that it sucks that it is caged and all. All the sounds of the stadium is immense, probably the most atmospheric stadium as you said. I dont think that milan will win the champions league this year tho

ReputationRep:
    it is a brilliant stadium! i cant believe how anyone can say that it sucks that it is caged and all. All the sounds of the stadium is immense, probably the most atmospheric stadium as you said. I dont think that milan will win the champions league this year tho
    I hope they at least get to the final though. What makes the San Siro great isn't it's size (80,000) but it's fans. That's why I think it's even better than the monstrous Nou Camp. When Milan score and the fans roar, it just feels so great.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they at least get to the final though. What makes the San Siro great isn't it's size (80,000) but it's fans. That's why I think it's even better than the monstrous Nou Camp. When Milan score and the fans roar, it just feels so great.
    kaka looked aweseome as usual today, lol at all the offsides which were actually onside!

ReputationRep:
    kaka looked aweseome as usual today, lol at all the offsides which were actually onside!
    Yea, criticise me all you want (I'm a Man Utd fan) but that linesman is the absolute *******s. He has been making some of the worst offside decisions ever. He totally cost Scholes his goals (even though I agree that Man Utd played poorly and should have scored more). Some of the players were clearly onside tonight. He should be sacked.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, i'm real tired too. I always get it this time of year (sorry to change the subject back to what it was originaly). Also, it's the school show 1st night tomorrow night so have been working really hard (had dress rehearsals till 10pm sunday and monday) *Big yawn*. In fact think bed sounds real good. zzzz

ReputationRep:
    Yep...Yep...all the time

ReputationRep:
    I've been typing an essay since 10am this morning constantly with 10minutes break for lunch and thats it. so I'm very tired.

ReputationRep:
    im so kanackered its stupid how the school gets you to do so much coursework and all the sports events in the last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I've been typing an essay since 10am this morning constantly with 10minutes break for lunch and thats it. so I'm very tired.
    Students these days...what they make us do is really demoralising. We are just like test monkeys on typewriters except we don't get the fun part.

ReputationRep:
    Being tired all the time is really annoying. I went to see the doc about it a few weeks ago (approaching end of term) cos I thought it may be something other than the endless work. After all the blood tests etc. it turned out it was just due to stress/general stuff so I decided to do 30mins exercise when I came home after lectures each day.
    This worked wonders and the results were really surprising. Exercise and diet - can't be repeated enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    what about your god-knows-how-many-weeks time to do it in?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have to wake up until 10am tomorrow! It doesn't matter how much more sleep I get, as long as I can switch off the alarm and go back to sleep, it feels good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    what about your god-knows-how-many-weeks time to do it in?
    Yeah well, nothing like leaving it till the last minute, i've had probably 8weeks to reasearch it then last week to write it and I started today. GOOD PLAN! Anyhow, i'm nearly done just another 500words to go.

ReputationRep:
    Talk about this - I did an all-nighter and I haven't been to bed in hours.

I am rather tired, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yeah well, nothing like leaving it till the last minute, i've had probably 8weeks to reasearch it then last week to write it and I started today. GOOD PLAN! Anyhow, i'm nearly done just another 500words to go.
    You have had 9 weeks yet you can do it in 2 days?! Wow, they are fairly generous with the time for submission then!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.