Report 16 years ago
i think y'all should go to bed
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *reasoning*)
You have had 9 weeks yet you can do it in 2 days?! Wow, they are fairly generous with the time for submission then!
I always work better under pressure. I did my whole A2 ICT project in a weekend, that was 7months work - and I got 2 marks off full marks.
Ramaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemma1811)
Has anyone got to the stage yet this year that they are so tired that they are having problems concentrating and finding it extremely hard to motivate themselves? I really cant get into any revision, or heavy school work atm, its madness!
YES! I keep feeling i'm falling asleep and dont take anything in. I also get the feeling im not actually 'there' as in am i really alive. That is really weird and its hard to stop it.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z

its this damn place i tell you, i could be in bed right now but im here....grrr lol

arghhhhh my brain, been working for hours straight erghhh
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am always dozing off in lectures as mine are all at 9am or 10am. It's stay awake, take notes. Then slowly my eyes close, I drift away... then argh, wake up! Take notes, stay awake, then drift again...
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've been going to bed earlier and it works wonders, but as Easter is cumming up it seems harder to go to bed early as I only have another two 9:00am starts. If I don't get my job back I am basicaly unemployed for 3 weeks although I do have university work to be getting on with. I am tired now.

My motivation was slipping but the grades I got to made me realise I need to buck my ideas up if I want a first.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
well done to milan
:eek:

everyone knows Juventus are the best...
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *reasoning*)
You have had 9 weeks yet you can do it in 2 days?! Wow, they are fairly generous with the time for submission then!
I had about 6 months to do geography coursework...and i did all in the last 5 days! I managed to produce about 50 pages of analysing, planning, data sheets etc etc...Its amazing what you can do when you work **** hard...if only id used my time effectively!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just got in from lectures at 6 went for a nap. Was supposed to only sleep for an hour and woke up at 10 to 1. I think maybe I was more tired than I knew.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have an exam at 9am tmw (well today) morning but i've got a really bad motivation problem and even though i've had one hour of lectures this morning, I have done no revision all day. Only started about 6 this evening, and so far have covered about 30 pages of the 50 I need to know for spectroscopy, and none of the electrochemistry stuff. My friend at another uni is up doing essays, so we're working for 90mins, then having a break to chat to each other for a while (hence i'm on here at the mo). I'm on my 4th cup of coffee in 3 hours (2 heaped spoonfuls of coffee, 3 sugars and no milk) so i'm just managing to stay awake! Trouble is i'll finish revision and then it'll be pointless going to bed as I wouldn't be able to get up in time.

Hmm there are birds singing outside...its really relaxing....I will NOT fall asleep yet!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you've got any coke drink that its great for keeping me awake.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
If you've got any coke drink that its great for keeping me awake.
Nope i don't even have squash so i'm sticking to coffee and lucozade (though just finished my last bottle of it)...

Think i may stop with the coffee now its giving me a headache...
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lucozade is good that'll keep you going.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lucozade is good that'll keep you going.
Its worn off...I have the window wide open as well now to try and keep fresh air coming in. I really need to get my motivation problem sorted! Oh well my break is nearly over, ought to get back into in a bit!
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
heehee I know what you mean motivation is a bugger sometimes.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
heehee I know what you mean motivation is a bugger sometimes.
I don;t even remember what motivation is like, I haven't had it for that long...
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Complete and utter fear of one of my tutors works as a substitute for motivation for me.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (300)
34.21%
No (577)
65.79%

Watched Threads