Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anbody graduated with an Open University mathematics degree and started from beginner?

I know people may have started Open University mathematics with the usual maybe A level standard and completed an Open University Math bsc but has any body started from complete beginner with say a basic mathematics background such as GCSE level at grade C or D and graduated in mathenatics from the Open University.

Has anybody started with modules such as Y182 or MU123 and then went on to complete the higher modules and graduated with a bsc in Mathematics.

How long did it take you to complete the degree?

What did you do after you graduated?

ReputationRep:
    I would also be interested in this because I'd like to go on and study a BSc mathematics in the future.

ReputationRep:
    A girl I started OU with had a U at GCSE maths she started doing Chemistry like me but after MU123 she switched to maths..... She hasn't finished yet but is doing her final modules (like me) and she only needs 45% to get a 1st as her other scores been very high

You can do it just have to work hard!! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.