Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if I was to buy a used copy of red dead GOTY would I actually get the DLC as stated on the box?

Ive learned from past mistakes to be cautious about this and was wondering does it come on a disc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niall430)
    Just wondering if I was to buy a used copy of red dead GOTY would I actually get the DLC as stated on the box?

Ive learned from past mistakes to be cautious about this and was wondering does it come on a disc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's most likely a redemption code for all the DLC, so you'll have to check with the seller whether or not that code has been used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    It's most likely a redemption code for all the DLC,

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure if comes all on 2 discs as the undead nightmare expansion was stand alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.