The Student Room Group

Help deciding Universities for Advertising

Hey! I am interested in taking up a postgraduate course in the UK but I'm not sure which universities are the best for Advertising. I want to specialize on social media or strategy so I haven't considered Falmouth for their creative course.

So far I have recieved conditional offers from:
- Coventry University (MA Advertising and Marketing)
- Bournemouth (MA Advertising and Marketing Communications)
- University of Westminster (MA Social Media)

What do you think? Do you suggest any other courses and other universities?

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by kithic
Hey! I am interested in taking up a postgraduate course in the UK but I'm not sure which universities are the best for Advertising. I want to specialize on social media or strategy so I haven't considered Falmouth for their creative course.

So far I have recieved conditional offers from:
- Coventry University (MA Advertising and Marketing)
- Bournemouth (MA Advertising and Marketing Communications)
- University of Westminster (MA Social Media)

What do you think? Do you suggest any other courses and other universities?

Thank you! :smile:

In my opinion, in addition to what you've mentioned, you should consider Goldsmiths, Leeds, and Southampton. They all offer some interesting postgraduate courses in Advertising.
Reply 2
Original post by David Lynch
In my opinion, in addition to what you've mentioned, you should consider Goldsmiths, Leeds, and Southampton. They all offer some interesting postgraduate courses in Advertising.

I have a new dilemma now. I applied for Leeds and got a conditional offer because they make me take the ibt TOEFL test. On the other hand, I got a unconditional offer in Coventry. What do you think? Should I just accept Leeds and study my ass off for the toefl exam? Is it worth it?

Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending