Turn on thread page Beta

Help deciding Universities for Advertising watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am interested in taking up a postgraduate course in the UK but I'm not sure which universities are the best for Advertising. I want to specialize on social media or strategy so I haven't considered Falmouth for their creative course.

So far I have recieved conditional offers from:
    - Coventry University (MA Advertising and Marketing)
    - Bournemouth (MA Advertising and Marketing Communications)
    - University of Westminster (MA Social Media)

What do you think? Do you suggest any other courses and other universities?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kithic)
    Hey! I am interested in taking up a postgraduate course in the UK but I'm not sure which universities are the best for Advertising. I want to specialize on social media or strategy so I haven't considered Falmouth for their creative course.

So far I have recieved conditional offers from:
    - Coventry University (MA Advertising and Marketing)
    - Bournemouth (MA Advertising and Marketing Communications)
    - University of Westminster (MA Social Media)

What do you think? Do you suggest any other courses and other universities?

Thank you!
    In my opinion, in addition to what you've mentioned, you should consider Goldsmiths, Leeds, and Southampton. They all offer some interesting postgraduate courses in Advertising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Lynch)
    In my opinion, in addition to what you've mentioned, you should consider Goldsmiths, Leeds, and Southampton. They all offer some interesting postgraduate courses in Advertising.
    I have a new dilemma now. I applied for Leeds and got a conditional offer because they make me take the ibt TOEFL test. On the other hand, I got a unconditional offer in Coventry. What do you think? Should I just accept Leeds and study my ass off for the toefl exam? Is it worth it?

Thanks!!

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.