going to uni with my boyfriend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am going to university in September and my current boyfriend is meant to go as well. We have been going out quite a while now but didn't plan on going to the same uni; we ended up picking the same one as our firm choice simply because it is the best for both our courses. We weren't even going out when we applied, it was unexpected that we would go out but now we are and we are in love as ever. I got my results a while ago so now my place at university has been confirmed (yay) and he only gets his in august but I have no doubts he will get in. I know this question has been asked before, but do you think its a good idea for us to both go? I don't have an insurance and neither does he as this is ultimately one of the best unis in the country. We care about each other a lot and never planned on going out for this long but we are and we have always been good mates and always feel the need to be around our friends.
infairverona
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sounds like you have a good relationship so I don't see why it won't work as long as you both have your own friends/even some mutual friends and get involved in societies/sports separately. If you cling together all the time you might end up growing apart so make sure you both continue to lead your own lives as well as maintaining your relationship and I can't see why not
tjsmith94
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you both stay committed to each other, then yes it should be fine. Don't spend all your time with eachother though, branch out and get your separate group of friends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
27.08%
No (175)
72.92%

Watched Threads